Glasswool: A decorative tissue faced superior acoustic ceiling tile system
Ecosound acoustic ceiling tiles are manufactured from non-combustible inorganic Glasswool, bonded with an inert thermosetting resin binder and are lightweight and resilient. A glass tissue facing is available in two decorative finishes namely Serenity (Silver) and Harmony (White).
Commercial suspended ceilings and specialised acoustic applications.
- Superior sound absorption properties
- Excellent thermal performance
- Lifelong energy savings
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Offers improved light reflection
- Will not sag
- Safe application and use
- Maintenance free
- Long product life – will not age
- SKU Thickness Width Length Thermal NRC Value
- 15358 (White) 40 595 1195 1,25 0,95
- 15359 (White) 40 595 595 1,25 0,95
- 15362 (Silver) 40 595 1195 1,25 0,95
- 15363 (Silver) 40 595 595 1,25 0,95
- Also available in standard grid sizes of 600 x 600 mm.