ROOFS – NAIL UP
Nail Up Ceiling Thermal Insulation
Heat gain in residential homes is largely through the roof structure. Insulated ceilings retard heat flow into the living areas in summer, and contain generated heat in winter, providing a comfortable living environment.
Typical uses for IsoBoard in this application
- Residential housing installed as insulated ceiling.
- IsoPine grooved and bevelled finishes are options.
- In retail developments when no insulation is provided, IsoBoard is frequently retrofitted to achieve comfort and cost saving objectives, and protect the expected shelf life of perishable produce.
- Community housing, police stations, clinics, school projects and Office developments.
- Cold storage applications.
- Designs which function with minimum of mechanical cooling.
- Passive cooled building systems.
- Agricultural, pharmaceutical, medical and commercial applications with temperature controlled environments requiring stable internal temperatures.