Cavitybatt is a unique glass wool wall insulation product from ISOVER.
Cavitybatt has been specially developed for insulation within steel frame structures, timber frame buildings and dry wall systems. Cavitybatts are manufactured using high quality glass wool and are glass tissue faced on one side for ease of handling and improved rigidity.
- Steel frame buildings
- Timber frame structures
- Dry wall systems
- Designed for use in cavity walls but may effectively be used on top of ceilings, along the roofline, or within masonry wall cavities
- Lifelong energy savings
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Maintenance free
- Long product life – will not readily age
- Self supporting – will not sag
- Compression packed – to reduce volume and optimise transport and storage
- High tear strength yet readily cut with a sharp blade.
Non-combustible – tested to SANS 10177 Part 5 – Class A1, s1, d0 according to EN 13823 EUROCLASS A1 – EN 13501-1
Variants Details : BATT
- Thickness Width Length Thermal resistance
- 51 600mm 1200mm 1,34
- 63 600mm 1200mm 1,66
- 102 600mm 1200mm 2,68